сгиб ; изгиб ; изгиб дороги; излучина ; излучина реки; извилина ; выгиб ; узел ; колено; отвод ; шпангоуты ;
гнуть; изгибаться; согнуть; сгибать; изгибать; изогнуть; искривить; кривить; гнуться; сгибаться; наклонять; наклоняться; преклонять; клонить; нагибаться; перегибаться; нагнуть; подгибать; загнуть; погнуть; поворачивать; направлять; покорять; покоряться; привязывать; вязать; напрягать; напрягаться
- Bend your lower leg slightly to support your spine and raise the other leg slowly to an angle of 45.
- Most passengers had got across, and even out of the station altogether when the Barnstaple to Taunton train came around the bend under the bridge.
- Look at the bend in his left knee: it is an indication of how crouched and low you should be.
- They were amazed and delighted to find on that isolated junction the tiniest pub they had ever encountered, tucked away in a bend in the empty road.
- The final phrase found in bars 15-;18 consists of two bars of tremolo-picked notes followed by a sustained bend.
- What I needed was a solid holder that wouldn't let pencils bend or break, and a retainer that would expand and contract a million times.
- Why isn't it possible to make a set of electric guitar strings that feel "even" to bend all the way across?
- Katharine tickled Benji with the whip to keep the activity and the bend until he was back on the track.
- We are beneath the famous Symonds Yat Rock, in a large horseshoe bend of the River Wye.
- The quarters should be in off the track as much as the shoulders would be in shoulderin, keeping plenty of bend behind the saddle.
- Now I can walk up hill without puffing and can bend down without grunting.
- With 6lb line I can bend into a fish and know that there is some bend remaining; that I have not used all of the shock-absorber effect of the rod.
- It can bend round corners and pass through objects.