телятина ; опоек
- This is a classic Italian dish that is not too expensive to prepare, using shin of veal rather than an expensive boneless cut.
- Traditionally a strong, fast draught breed (and therefore horned) the Limousin is now an important and popular beef and veal breed which has been widely exported to European countries and to North America, Australasia and South Africa.
- I wonder when I will learn that on a long walk in a single unchanging direction, one will automatically go home with a left leg sporting first-degree burns and a right limb like a piece of white Italian veal?
- TERRINE 2 guinea fowls 6oz pork fat 8 shallots, chopped 1lb duck livers pt port pt madeira pt veal stock pt olive oil 1lb bacon rashers freshly chopped herbs (chervil, tarragon, parsley, coriander and chives) salt, pepper brioche
- Chicken, turkey, veal, rabbit, game.
- We have banned the use of veal crates, and taken action to ensure humane slaughter.
- Good milk on low-cost forage; veal and reasonable beef; excellent udder.
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has called on consumers to ask restaurateurs the country of origin of their veal.
- France is the EEC's leading producer of beef and veal (2 million tonnes per annum) and also its leading consumer at 31.7kg per capita .
- Return the veal to the pan, add the fresh and dried tomatoes, rosemary, wine, stock, salt and pepper.
- The calves are reared for beef, veal or replacements for either dairy or suckler herds, and the best of them can gain about 1,154g/day.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving over the veal.
- Toss the veal in the seasoned flour, then brown quickly on both sides.