находящийся в верхнем этаже; находящийся наверху;
наверху; в верхнем этаже; вверх по лестнице; наверх; на большой высоте; в воздухе;
верхний этаж; верхняя часть здания; человек, живущий в верхнем этаже
- One day last week we 'ad to get us own lunch, me young See-all-hear-all-say-nowt upstairs, and then I had to bellow to get him down t'elp or I'd 'ave been stuck 'ere in this chair wi'out a sup or bite from dawn to dusk and beyond.
- Adle and I watched from an upstairs window as the carriages arrived.
- He turned and went upstairs muttering to himself.
- She went downstairs, fetched fuse wire and screwdriver, went upstairs, changed the fuse.
- The Copleys had gone upstairs to take their afternoon rest and for a moment she wondered whether to tell them to lock their bedroom door.
- In some ways, Wendell decided as he went upstairs, he had more in common with Harry than with his own son, Judd.
- "Well, I'm left there shivering about two or three hours then I'm taken upstairs and interrogated by these three very heavy-looking military guys.
- They returned to the upstairs room.
- Her child slept upstairs.
- Greta Ross was painting in her room upstairs.
- Mr Gruson went upstairs where he said he was threatened by one of the gunmen.
- Slowly he went upstairs: his father's bedroom, his dressing-room, his bathroom where the mahogany panelling had been axed, and the old fittings of brass and copper had been wrenched from their sockets and looted.
- Maggie's voice came from upstairs.