мена ; обмен ; сделка ; перекачка ;
менять; обменивать; меняться; обмениваться; махнуться; подкачивать; загружать
- Mr Jefferies is helping the US Government prosecute GAF not merely because he is a public spirited citizen but in order to be able to swap a prison sentence for the privilege of teaching children to play golf in Aspen, Colorado.
- Midland to swap debt for Argentina equity stakes.
- GIBSON L-5, 1947, blond, near mint, diamond, offers or swap.
- They will again swap in an emergency, but I feel they are best fitted with the manufacturer's specification for the vehicle, as changes often alter the handling for the worse.
- Second Division promotion contenders Rochdale Hornets and Featherstone Rovers have agreed to a swap deal between Hornets' 90,000 transfer-listed centre, Darren Abram, and Rovers' 100,000-rated prop, Leo Casey.
- MARSHALL 50 watt Artist combo, 1971, immaculate condition, 450 or swap for Super Lead plus cab.
- And once I realised that I could swap this grievous toil for a life of tropical beaches, sweet-thighed maidens and minimal taxation, well, you can see how the choice became all-too simple.
- Swap for Hayward guitar, cash adjustment.
- The countries swap data freely.
- The fear is that a nationwide network of police computers could swap unsubstantiated gossip and suspicion about individuals.
- Perhaps Trebor can swap information and results with Basildon Bond.
- All told, the borough conducted 592 swap deals, related to some 6 billion of underlying debt, far more than the council had actually borrowed.