- "I love standing in for Wogan, but I'm honestly not looking for The Sue Lawley Show with my name in lights"
- By launching their cruise missiles, US and NATO commanders would hope that, at best, the Soviet Union might sue for peace, and, at worst, that the West could gain a few extra days when its conventional (non-nuclear) forces might be able to stem the tide.
- By SUE THEARLE
- But Sue is adamant her new show will be different.
- In the case of a small pay cut, for example, we have seen that it is sometimes safer to sue for the amount that you have lost, rather than give up your job.
- Sue, a manager
- After graduating from Bristol University, where she had been President of the Students' Union, Sue joined the Thomson Organisation as a trainee reporter on the Western Mail and South Wales Echo in Cardiff.
- On Sue Davies' retirement in April, Sue Grayson Ford took up her post as the new director of the The Photographers' Gallery.
- Income support rise "derisory": This week's rise takes many pensioners back to where they were 18 months ago, Sue Fieldman reports
- Covering yourself against the expense of going to law: Sue Fieldman describes schemes that insure a policyholder against the risk of legal expenses
- Having taken up her post as director of the Photographer's Gallery, Sue Grayson Ford fills us in on her plans for the gallery's future.
- Sue married Hugh Williams in 1987 - each partner already had two children, Polly and Amy, Harriet and Tom, from previous marriages.