сценический; театральный; ступенчатый;
сцена ; подмости [стр.] ; место действия; театральные подмостки; эстрада ; театр ; сценическое искусство; драматическое искусство; профессия актера; арена ; поприще; платформа ; помост ; предметный столик; этаж ; ярус ; фаза ; период ; стадия ; ступень ; степень ; этап ; станция ; остановка ; перегон ; дилижанс ; каскад ;
ставить; инсценировать; организовывать; осуществлять; быть сценичным
- Recent incidents and events on the environmental stage - beginning, at least in Europe, with the explosion at the Chernobyl reactor - seem to have reawakened that ancient fear of nature's retribution that so haunted our hunting and gathering ancestors.
- If this has no effect, then it may be worth trying Stage 3 of the elimination diet.
- On the other hand, the stage represented by the gens in The Origin , a stage which owes something to Morgan and something to Engels, represents the coming together of the rhetorical and the historical.
- "That's enough, lass," said the chairman from his microphoned pulpit beside the stage and drew the curtains on me.
- By the time she left the stage - "I Should Be So Lucky" was the predictable finale - both he and his most successful star had survived their sternest test.
- At this stage it operates largely in the unconscious but it is soon partly modified by exposure to reality, that part becoming the ego.
- Stage one is preparation, stage two is production, and the final stage is follow through.
- This empty stage, this empty auditorium beyond, agape like a hollow mouth, had more potency for his mother than ever he and his dry father had; its unreality was more real for her than their reality.
- It will therefore affect what happens during the interview, and if it is not done well enough it may prevent you reaching the interview stage at all.
- But the results of Fig. 5.2 show that the degree of suppression evoked by a test stimulus does not depend upon whether or not it was appetitively reinforced during the first stage.
- I have reached a stage where I can watch television, as long as the programme doesn't require too much attention, and knit at the same time."
- Predictably, a much-mentioned colleague absent on sick-leave gets the job two of the characters on stage are rivals for.
- All components on and below the solebar were fitted and riveted at this stage, for example, spring shoes.