суп ; похлебка ; густой туман; нитроглицерин ;
повышать мощность (мотора); увеличивать скорость
- ) She sits in silence for a few minutes, simply to breathe in the company of others, then goes and brings me my soup, followed by potatoes, onion and a fried egg.
- Hot soup, stew or casserole in a thermos flask, plus a roll - but no butter or margarine.
- 5 days later, eating mother's home-made chicken soup, I felt a bit odd.
- You'll discover mussel soup and pickled plums among other unknown delicacies, and you can find out what those liquorice allsorts taste like.
- A soup made of tomatoes, red peppers, chili peppers, a variety of fish - including hake, sea-robin and conger eel - and shellfish - mussels, scampi and langoustines .
- In the covered market at Chivay, the cold dawn lifted, lines of people at trestle tables breakfast on huge plates of spaghetti, rice, potatoes and thick soup, served by women out of steaming tureens.
- Is the arch, he wonders, the equivalent of Warhol's soup can, a sort of apotheosis of accepted public reality?
- Clear soup.
- Soup is out of the question."
- It didn't seem to have much to do with us as we sat there making heavy sucking noises over our soup.
- Clear or vegetable soup, served with one slice of toast and followed by two pieces of fresh fruit.
- "What's happened?" asked Ruth, soup spoon suspended in mid-air.
- Industry analysts were more interested in the fact that he controlled enough shares in the world's biggest soup maker to veto any takeover bid.