рукав ; втулка ; гильза ; муфта ; конверт для грампластинки; патрубок
- He wiped his nose on the sleeve of his dressing gown and sniffed.
- He felt never so manly, tough: and he did not notice the look in Paddy's eyes nor the feel of Winnie tug his sleeve.
- And Goldberg, pushing the sweat out of his eyes with the sleeve of his pullover, grabbed the pen and put another question mark in the margin by the whole passage.
- When you have drawn the end of the loop out of the left sleeve, pass it over the volunteer's left hand and draw the loop up the sleeve again.
- "Alec," he had blubbered, pawing at his sleeve, "yer the only true friend I have in the whole wide world.
- Pleased with the group's healthy sales, Red Rhino allowed the band the luxury of a colour sleeve for their third release, the double A-side, "This Boy Can Wait" and "You Should Always Keep In Touch With Your Friends".
- The mare was indicating that she did, standing companionably in the darkening stable, lipping at his anorak sleeve.
- Their responsibilities include ensuring availability of the master tape to suit the release schedule; overseeing the production of artwork for the sleeve's manufacture; preparing the appropriate campaign for the single or the album release; and keeping within the promotion budget which is prepared with the marketing director.
- She plucked a handkerchief from her sleeve and dabbed her eyes with it.
- Taylor pressed up a 1,000 copies of the single in a fold-out sleeve.
- The sleeve is straightened out up the arm with gentle stroking movements by the unaffected hand.
- But he touched her slender arm instead, feeling firm brown flesh beneath the loosely flowered silk of her sleeve.
- Tears were flooding her face and she wiped them frantically away with the sleeve of her jersey.