заседание; совещание; сессия ; учебный семестр; учебный триместр; учебный год; учебное время в школе; занятия в школе; время, занятое чем-л.; сеанс
- At lunch-time it was noticed that the "patient" had disappeared, and he did not return for the start of the afternoon session.
- THE GREAT modern, moral questions of the right to life and the right to death will dominate what may be a landmark session of the US Supreme Court which begins this week.
- At the beginning of each Parliamentary session, the Monarch opens Parliament with a speech from the throne which outlines the Government's main proposals for the session.
- On the Thursday morning, there will be an arts and crafts session for five to eleven-year-olds, and in the afternoon all ages can enjoy a puppet show, Goldilocks! by Martin the Puppet Man.
- On arrival, you'll enjoy a relaxing body massage followed by a facial session.
- It was almost time for the afternoon session at the Riverside.
- Not because she couldn't lose weight but because she enjoyed coming along for a weekly work-out session and it helped to keep her weight in check.
- 2nd session 2 sets of 10 repetitions for each exercise
- To clear myself I could appear in secret session before the McCarthy committee so that nobody would know.
- Although they enjoyed the session provided, it was at odds with their expectations.
- Session 13: body image
- This is repeated four or five times in each session.
- THESE youngsters clearly agree with the title of Graham Taylor's new book "Football Training Can Be Fun" (Stanley Paul 6.99) after a session with the England manager yesterday in a London park.