разумный; рассудительный; рациональный; благоразумный; здравомыслящий; неглупый; здравый; осмысленный; целесообразный; педагогичный; ощутимый; заметный; сознающий; осознающий; чувствующий
- I've tried to be sensible about getting back into it, which is strange for an athlete, and it's forcing me to temper my enthusiasm and take the training easy."
- A sensible sharing arrangement between the BBC and Sky ensures that Monday's FA Cup semi-final replay between Liverpool and Portsmouth will be shown live on Sky with the highlights on BBC1 from 10.10pm to 11pm.
- Before new legislation, some sensible shorter-term improvements could be taken.
- Few teachers will disagree with the need for diagnostic testing of individuals or even with sensible assessment for monitoring of standards.
- In the management of the self-cutter who often repeats the behaviour it is sensible for one therapist to establish a relationship with the individual.
- There's nobody more sensible, but underneath all the sense there's the woman, and her needs, and the feeling that she's going to go down through the years alone.
- Answering, she matched my silly spite with careful, sensible remarks; politics, she said, was the art of the possible and a good man, once in power, might find himself forced to do some things not quite in accord with his principles, but this did not mean he had forgotten them, nor that he would not act upon them the moment he practically could.
- It was disturbing to hear the manager remind questioners of what happened when he made "sensible" experiments in Saudi Arabia late last year: "We got a 1-1 draw and a nasty headline."
- This publication aims to help you to make sensible decisions and choices about alcohol so that it gives pleasure without putting anyone's health at risk.
- Nice sensible boys, she thought, well brought up by their mother, hung their clothes up neatly, which made a nice change.
- "Those were the good old days, the days of heroes," Michael Quirke sighed, "when men didn't fight over politics and religion, but over sensible things like cattle and women!
- WE OFFER BOTH pre-requisites OF THE PARTY SEASON (HAND-SMOCKED DRESSES, BUSTER AND SAILOR SUITS), PLUS AN abundance OF SENSIBLE DAY WEAR MADE FROM NATURAL FABRICS DESIGNED TO LAST.
- As long as a sensible training programme is followed, the child's body will develop at a pace that will match his/her ambitions.