ремонт ; исправление; починка ; восстановление; репарация ; годность ; исправность ;
ремонтировать; подремонтировать; чинить; исправлять; поправлять; восстанавливать; возмещать; отправляться; направляться; часто навещать; часто посещать; прибегать к
- THE Government is quite prepared to fork out millions to repair the damage at Windsor Castle yet it is obviously happy for Merseyside's historic Cammell Laird shipyard to sink without a trace.
- What looks like a fairly minor scrape would cost me the best part of a planned skiing trip at Christmas to repair if this wasn't a company car.
- Binding later described how he was told "to arrange a crew and equipment, ladders, steps, scaffolding, cylinders of hydrogen and personnel for repair of airship skin and everything I thought necessary to salvage this airship.
- Many firms in manufacturing and repair operations use outworkers who perform the work in their own homes, being paid for each completed piece.
- The word is that the usurper, or those acting in his name, have sent out a call for all Scots lords and landed men to repair there, to Annan, to do homage to him.
- Work began last July to repair the weather vane and to replace the original plaster, joinery and copperwork , all of which had been damaged by the weather over the years.
- Be sure to understand their needs and aspirations and counterbalance any pessimistic reports they may have received about the church's condition and the cost of repair.
- Further down on the same side are the remains of Foxholes Side Lock, which served Foxholes Basin, now filled in. the banks hereabouts are in a poor state of repair and restoration has been in progress between here and the m62 Trans-Pennine Motorway bridge.
- The front fuselage is an aluminium-skinned steel-tube structure, making its interior easily accessible for inspection and repair, while aft of the cabin is a stressed-skin monocoque.
- I think it is quite beyond repair, Charles, as you will see."
- Check and repair the roof, woodwork, windows, doors, pointing, plumbing, heating, and so on.
- On completion the repair is primed and painted in the normal way.
- Sandra began collecting several years ago after a large repair bill for a timepiece prompted her to learn the intricate ins and outs of their workings.