катушка ; шпулька ; бобина ; катушка для провода; барабан [тех.] ; мотовило; ворот [тех.] ; рулон ; часть ; рулетка ; шатание; колебание; вихрь ; рил ;
наматывать; наматывать на катушку; разматывать; сматывать; кружиться; вертеться; чувствовать головокружение; качаться; покачнуться; шатнуться; шататься; пошатнуться; идти пошатываясь; спотыкаться; дрогнуть; отступать; рассказывать или читать без остановки; танцевать рил
- Donald McCulloch came back from "the reel of Ballechin' long after his mother, and when he got up at last next morning, the cold porridge had been thrown out to the hens.
- DAMMIT, NANCY, THESE CLOWNS ARE ROLLING THE CREDITS AND WE'RE NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH THE SECOND REEL!
- Sara's arms ached from the weight of the rod and the reel.
- Following this success, McKee has now been promoted to official movie guru and given his own Without Walls series Reel Secrets (C4 on Tuesday: 9.30-;10.00 pm).
- Bass fishing with live baits calls for a fairly light spinning rod along with a fixed spool reel loaded with 15 lb line straight through.
- The Major and the minister and the constable repeated it after him in low voices, the crowd gave them a round of applause, the reel was over.
- UK manufacturer Input has gone a step further and coiled not just one, but two 5m flexible cables into the same body, and instead of just the one socket on the body of the reel, they have but another socket on the end of the second trailing lead.
- The usual coiled electrical flexible cable consists of about 5m of cable, with a plug on one end and the socket mounted on a reel at the other end.
- TWO WINNERS - Quick CD 142 Match reel plus 100 metres of Tectan 3.1 lb line.
- The Reel
- The trolled and gargoyled buttresses wheel around you through rifts in the cloud; they stretch, soar, disappear, solidify again suddenly out of the vapour then drift impossibly far up into the mist until your senses reel at the evanescent dynamism of the scene.
- During this time they were also shown a reel of commercials for different brands, including one for Tetley round bags.
- He rarely survived to the final reel, because the notion of Van Cleef nobly agreeing to a duel in a deserted street was ridiculous.