новобранец ; новичок ; призывник ; рекрут ; набор новобранцев; новый член;
вербовать; завербовать; набирать новобранцев; привлекать к участию; пополнять; комплектовать; укреплять
- Perhaps he is the Quorn's latest recruit for getting badgers out of the ground.
- Since this would require a constitutional change it is not likely to recruit many supporters, but the unions have some powerful government supporters on their side.
- On Thursday An Phoblacht, the Sinn Fein newspaper, specified two documents revealing details of an MI5 operation, code-named Ward, to recruit informers within the Irish community in West Germany.
- Meanwhile the "Recruit" sailed on to join the Fleet at Barbados.
- He's the smiling innocent who so trusts the sharks he meets in his various roles - newspaper reporter, army recruit, spy, racing bike rider or whatever - that he continually lands himself in trouble, forcing him back on reserves of charm, and his skill with a ukulele, to secure his escape.
- Against Slough, she saved a penalty stroke from Karen Brown but was beaten six times - twice by Brown and twice by another GB striker, Kate Parker, the Slough captain, with further goals coming from Lesley Hobley and Sue Chandler, Slough's latest recruit.
- Where there is a real emergency, the best tactic is to go straight out on to the street and recruit signatures.
- It is the finale of two of the recruit courses: the Regular recruits have spent eight weeks at the WRAC Centre completing an intensive course which provides a young woman with all the basic military skills Which she will require to be able to take her place alongside her male counterpart in the modern British Army.
- There was a vital need to recruit fresh men and to replenish stores.
- For example, there may be restrictions on the catchment area from which you can expect to recruit, or particular requirements in terms of communication about the vacancy.
- As it was getting late, it was time to recruit the assistance of a second machine to get the job done on time.
- Low pay has made it difficult for HMIP to recruit and keep adequately qualified staff.
- Any similarities with the picture above are purely coincidental, but P J Ferry of the Penarth Branch through we should meet the latest recruit to 1148 (Penarth) ATC.