задний; расположенный сзади; тыльный; тыловой;
тыл ; задняя сторона; дыбы ; спина ; зад ; ягодицы ; огузок ; отхожее место; уборная ;
поднимать; воздвигать (памятник); сооружать; разводить; развести; выводить; выращивать; культивировать; вскармливать; выкармливать; выкормить; растить и воспитывать; воспитывать; возносить; возвышать; становиться на дыбы
- Although castellated and towered at the front, the Castle is in fact a perfectly ordinary farmhouse behind the faade, and its rear elevation is plain and workmanlike.
- A helpful, somewhat overstated hotel doorman gave me instant directions, from which I found myself in the shadow of Vine Street facing what seemed to be a series of rear entrances to a rather less than impressive warehouse.
- Undoubtedly a major factor here is the 5ins longer wheelbase and wider front and rear tracks.
- Outside, in the street, her car is parked, a red six-year-old Renault Five with a yellow sticker in its rear window, "BRITAIN NEEDS ITS UNIVERSITIES."
- Beyond them other streets with narrow rear alleyways and outside lavatories stretched all the way to the main road.
- The leading set can be rounded into a near cylindrical section while the rear set retains hard edges.
- If the garage has a "flat" roof, it will have a slight drainage slope, which may be to the side or the rear.
- The driver of the same express was killed a year earlier when his locomotive careered into the rear of a stationary train from Basingstoke which had stopped to report a signals fault.
- I have unsuccessfully been searching for a set of military rear bumpers.
- Under the Dangerous Dogs Act, all pit bulls must be registered, neutered, and have an identification number tattooed on their inner rear thigh and a microchip identifier inserted into the scruff of their neck.
- Tyres fitted are 16.9 28 fronts and then massive 30.5 times 32s on the rear.
- Bent double, nipping to the car boot to get the drug bag, I see the car's rear window has been bashed in; broken glass shards cover the rear seat.
- Not so rear legroom, which, despite an extra inch, still forces those in front to compromise to make it a comfortable four-seater