легкий удар; легкий стук; стук ; наказание; ответственность ; рэп ; мелкая обесцененная монета; беседа ; разговор ;
слегка ударять; ударять; стучать; пристукивать; делать рэп; резко говорить; резко ответить; резко критиковать; ругаться; критиковать; браниться; разговаривать
- Also, it isn't physically possible to sit and listen to a rap album all the way through.
- Meanwhile, big, butch rappers like LL Cool J and Public Enemy are held up as authentic voices of the Male Ghetto Experience (usually by middle-class white semioticians), but if anything rap is even more the product of flatulent ego and opportunist marketing than anything by Bros or Kylie Minogue.
- Howard Primary School, landing at Cambridge University Observatory, found time for a ballet of the night-sky to a background of synthesizer and a resourceful battery of percussion; and although improvisation and rhythm (rap a firm favourite) pushed melody to one side for the most part, Ixworth middle school beguiled the time outside Colman's Mustard Shop in Norwich with a garland of song.
- Tired and hungry I gave the head Pooh-Bah a rap with the wrong end of the feather duster as I passed.
- Jazz is a form of music that came out of a social evolution in black history, and so is rap.
- And then there's "Stealth", about the American public's love affair with the bomber plane of the same name; "Lorraine", the true story of Jacqueline Smith, who lives on the pavement outside Motel Lorraine in protest at the commercialisation of the scene of Martin Luther King's death; and "Claremont Road", with a rap from Prince Kool - a new Manchester talent from the same school as MC Buzz B. "It's just what we know," says Colin, justifying such specific references to their home patch of Mosside.
- Hall, it seemed, was closing the rap gap on prime, middle American time; he offered the 2 Live Crew doing "Me So Horny" as well as actor James Caan; Luther Vandross warbling "Here And Now" in addition to Glenn Close.
- Spielberg's film swamps the Neverland with baseball and basketball, with burgers and skateboards and rap music.
- Dismissed as a novelty ever since it first began, rap has not only survived but has provided us with endless pleasures and variations.
- And a spoon would whirl across the kitchen to rap the skull of the offending scullion.
- Papa Dee, a 24-year-old ragamuffin rap artist of Ghanaian-Swedish descent is currently enjoying a novelty status on the New York live rap circuit.