насос ; помпа ; туфля-лодочка ; туфли бальные; мужская бальная туфля;
качать; качать насосом; насосать; работать насосом; выкачивать; нагнетать; выбрасывать; приводить в изнеможение; пульсировать; колотиться; стучать
- By the Pump
- Refill it by closing the draincock and restoring the water supply to the feed-and-expansion tank, and turn the system back on so you can pump the clean water round again and remove the last remains of the descaling.
- The PU-980 intelligent pump has built-in system controller functions for complex ternary low pressure and binary high pressure gradients.
- It drove a scoop wheel of 28 foot diameter which could raise 25 tons of water a minute, and was used until 1940 when a diesel engine and centrifugal pump replaced it, until the station was closed in 1980.
- We've had the rebellion and the lingerie but that was only priming the pump, giving the public what it wants.
- Fitting a pump
- More important for maintenance, however, is that there is no need for a winch to lift the pump head off its foundations.
- There was no water laid on, of course, but the early days of fetching water from the village pump were succeeded by the excitement of a pump inside the house.
- A pump at the store provides the motive power and typically will send slurry through 1000m (rds of a mile) or more of pipe to a nurse tank on the headland.
- Den was wiping the horse down with a cloth, and Nessie turned to the back of the yard and the standing pump.
- The commonest problem with central heating pumps is jamming, either after a period when the pump has not been used, or due to sludge in the system clogging the impeller.
- The athletes would pump up their compressed-air bottles themselves, beforehand.
- Accuracy and consistency, largely a facet of pump design, are the key requirements for these dispensers.