наконечник ; острие; наконечник стрелы; кирка ; шип ; колючка ; вилы ; пика ; копье; пик ; щука ; подорожный сбор; застава, где взимается сбор;
закалывать; закалывать пикой
- The usual lairs of sniping pike, marginal rushes and other bankside vegetation, are too much of a threat to their comfort.
- This advantage is considerable since the bitter fraction may then be chemically manipulated to produce bitter iso a acids from the a acids and so provide a PIKE product which may be added towards the end of the boil or even afterwards.
- Peter Pike and Davern Lambert had good efforts before Musgrove completed his hat-trick with a good shot on the turn.
- This descends alongside the ridge wall over High Pike and Low Pike and then diverges due south in a direct line down a steep slope to Bruntscar.
- Fishing partner Mark Chambers landed a personal best 18 lb 4 oz pike.
- Mrs Max Pike was in attendance.
- Ratcliffe, who is in the Welsh squad for next week's World Cup qualifier against The Netherlands was carried off after a fifth-minute collision with Geoff Pike.
- Tranmere Rovers: Nixon; Higgins, Pike, Bishop, Hughes, Vickers, Morrissey, Harvey, Steel, Muir, Mungall.
- Warm-up man Daley Pike works the enthusiastic crowd, carefully testing the good humour of various individuals.
- James Rainbow fished his first ever pike session last week and caught the fish of a lifetime - a beauty of 24 lb 8 oz.
- Paul, 27, from Hanworth, Middlesex, spent a blank five hours at the water and had just changed swims when the pike took a float fished trout on 12 lb line with size 8 barbless trebles.
- The butt end of the pike was fitted with an iron shoe which could be grounded to take the shock of a charge, and the metal strips along the shaft (sometimes as much as 20 feet long though usually around 10 feet) acted as protection against sword cuts.
- Bash - team now consists of Neil Frey, Pike, Gregg Nowich, Chris Lonergan and Luke McKirdy.