брюки ; кальсоны ; штаны ; трус`ы
- In the morning I would find myself putting on a T-shirt, a pair of tight pants and baseball boots, without any thought.
- To hell with the GOOD TALKERS, those pugnacious interviewees all set to give "sleepy" pop the kick in the pants it deserves - pop beauty should be the subject of dumbfoundedness, the breakdown of schematics.
- When I awoke, I was without pants and there were lots of tubes and bottles and I had pain", he said, giving evidence through an interpreter.
- You can't run with your pants at half mast.
- As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
- She likes to shock, she's sexy and she'll charm the pants off them."
- THE DUTY MAN: Pants, socks et al, with big Christmas bonuses for MS.
- Pants soaked with blood.
- Various pads and securing pants are available to meet all degrees of incontinence.
- A consultant with fly-away silver hair and an offensively breezy manner asks Kate to pop up on the table and just pop her pants down.
- I can ride the pants off any of those Greycoat boys.
- No matter; only the accents change - and the pants: here, the squares wear slacks, the good guys blue-jeans.
- Bare-chested, a handkerchief over his head and baggy black pants billowing, only the walkman marked Peter Maher apart from a latter-day Henry Morgan, so pirate-like was his appearance.