число; количество; большое количество; многочисленность ; группа ; компания ; номер ; экземпляр ; выпуск ; что-либо заметное; что-либо бросающееся в глаза; кто-либо, привлекающий внимание; кто-либо, вызывающий симпатию; сумма ; цифра ; числительное; размер ; ритм ; стихи ;
нумеровать; номеровать; насчитывать; причислять; причислить; зачислять; числиться; быть в числе; считать; пересчитывать; рассчитываться
- You have to know where you are all the time; this means you must know what mile number you are at, so on day 4 you may be at mile 47.
- The PCX format starts with a 128 byte header giving various general details, including bits/pixel, the number of bit planes, and the size of the image in pixels.
- "Look, it so happens that a number of people have dropped out of the scheme for one reason or another, and there's now a place for you at the end of the team.
- Can you think of another solid figure with the same number of plane faces as letters in its name?
- It was evident that the areas with an older farm population and predominantly stock enterprises - Derbyshire and Wester Ross - had the highest number claiming fatigue as a limitation.
- A number of reservations can readily be identified.
- After the girl had calmed down enough to operate her scanning equipment, a number of hairline fractures had been revealed and a torn muscle.
- In the amount of business that they do, and the number of services they provide, the library suppliers now play a major role - some would say, too large - in the development of library services.
- One of the consequences of rising female employment has been a growth in the number of "dual-worker" families.
- At this point it is interesting to note that a number of Wordsworth's opinions on colour and air of the lakeland landscape are very similar to Green's.
- Information about depreciation rates must be derived from a number of different sources.
- Police said a number of suspect devices were found inside a vehicle at a checkpoint in Coalisland, Co Tyrone, and a number of arrests were made.
- It's true, on the one hand, yes, you have a surprising number of women experts who are gardeners - usually that's a class-related thing.