миниатюра ; заставка ; макет ;
изображать в миниатюре
- Ilford Launch XP2 In Roll and Miniature Film
- Make a miniature for a table or have a larger pair on either side of the front door.
- Now is the time to start taking cuttings of miniature roses.
- A splatter of sparks fell like miniature stars, the light flickered for a fraction of a second, hissed venomously and then splat again into darkness and silence.
- Gardening in miniature can be just as rewarding, keep pots and plants in proportion and position where they can be viewed in detail
- cream/yellow, miniature
- In 1987, I would be here in rue Trablos again to find that the grass had formed a miniature jungle, that the bushes had become trees that sometimes grew taller than the ruins, small groves and forests of dark, luxuriant foliage moving gently in the hot breeze.
- He has strong, agile and indeed superb hands; in the palm of his raised, right hand he holds out to you a miniature city, complete with dome, bridges and towers, the freedom of which he is offering you and which he has promised to protect.
- The second striking principle is that the larvae that live in the plankton are not, usually, simply miniature or immature versions of the adults.
- On the road outside the house, spilling into the gardens, sometimes into the doorways, a sort of miniature Calgary stampede was taking place.
- Here and there, a miniature Halfpenny Bridge of stone curved over the winding brook.
- white/yellow, miniature
- In some places you can find dozens of enrolled trilobites together; these are the remains of the animals themselves, not the moults, which presumably perished together after a fruitless attempt to protect themselves from a miniature catastrophe such as a sudden influx of sediment.