ответственность ; обязательство; долг ; задолженность ; склонность ; подверженность ; помеха
- Investors fear that Dow Corning's role in developing the implant business could mean product liability lawsuits, and hence costly litigation.
- This is another example of constructive liability, and it is particularly inappropriate here, in so far as the law is aiming to produce a "ladder" of offences graded in terms of relative seriousness.
- Every business operation involves potential liability to customers and the general public .
- Thus, the doctor, on this reasoning, incurs no liability under the civil law; nor can he be accused of any crime.
- A spokesman for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors commented "The problem is the very low fee charged for a valuation, and the possibly massive liability at the end of it".
- Personal liability on shares could occur whilst the company is still a going concern.
- Typically, discussion of a client's tax affairs will lead naturally into consideration of investment options, such as pensions, which might be used to offset part of the tax liability.
- The firm will need to decide whether partners' drawings should be paid gross without allowing for any tax reserve, or, alternatively, whether to withhold tax which is not a partnership liability, but an individual partner's liability.
- This is because the liability has been incurred and settled.
- As explained above, the proposal of the FRED is not that such expenses be treated as an asset, but rather that they be taken into account in measuring a liability.
- The carrier is relieved of his liability if the loss or damage was caused by negligence on behalf of the sender when issuing instructions.
- You will have no personal liability to Capital Gains Tax.