хороший; добрый; благожелательный; сердечный; любезный;
сорт ; класс ; разновидность ; вид ; тип ; род ; порода ; разряд ; семейство; природа ; отличительный признак; качество
- It was to meet cases of this kind that Equity invented the great remedies of specific performance and injunction : specific performance to compel a man actually to do what he has promised - to give you the land in return for the money, to pay you the purchase money in return for the land; injunction to forbid him to do what he has promised not to do or what he has no right to do - to forbid him to open the public house or the music-school, to forbid him to build so as to block up your light, even to compel him to pull down the objectionable wall; the last sort of injunction is called mandatory .
- Of course, high energy stimulation even of the wrong kind may stimulate a sensory ending; for example, excessive pressure on the eyeball will produce a sensation of light.
- "But the German system appears to have no place for the producer - it's like a final, ridiculous culmination of the auteur theory, which insisted that movies are made by directors rather than producers - and so it has no room for that kind of creative argument."
- She continues to say that there is one kind she does not like and that she is going to convey what it is by a process of thought transfer.
- With the decision made she felt a kind of temporary peace.
- Whenever conditions arise in which a new kind of replicator can make copies of itself, the new replicators will tend to take over, and start a new kind of evolution of their own.
- AM: A kind of choreography really
- Kind tyranny."
- The only supervision required is the kind that will keep the addict from going out and buying something to satisfy his craving.
- And apologetic statesmen of a compromising kind,
- The ones who leave to go to college or to live in some kind of hostel attached to a place of work, will eventually be embraced into an active social life by their peers.
- The interest which this kind of discovery sparks off can often lead to some finer comparison: "Is it exactly the same?
- "I no longer want full government funding from a government that is going to be dictatorial as hell, which is not to say I would not prefer it under a government of a different kind."