впечатляющий; выразительный; производящий глубокое впечатление; вальяжный
- Although not as extensive in its filter design as some of the above, it is still an impressive product.
- That same summer, the Club's Professional Fred Rhodes, enjoyed an impressive three rounds in two days - 70, 70 and 72, and a few weeks earlier he grossed a 65, simultaneously beating every best ball of his three playing partners who in best combination returned a 72.
- But Sue Grayson Ford has an impressive and commendable history and says she thrives on challenges.
- The mill still boasts its impressive chimney and mill clock, set in the front wall.
- Impressive for its weight and power, if not for its price.
- And it certainly did - entry quality was impressive and the finalists' machinery outstanding.
- There have been impressive developments of audio-visual aids recently and you might consider some of them if you're staging an ambitious project.
- And if that wasn't enough it also offered an impressive array of sexual permutations: gay, bi and toyboys, as well as old-fashioned adultery.
- The most impressive interior space of the mill was the engine room, from which power was transmitted to each floor by means of a rope-race that used cotton ropes of local manufacture.
- It is not user-friendly and leaves a lot to be desired for a software support product - rather surprising considering that the DSP32C is a very impressive device.
- Statistically the NSA is very impressive.
- This hotel, probably the most cosmopolitan of our units in Benidorm, is modern but built in the traditional Spanish way with large airy public rooms and a "cool" feel in similar fashion, all with private facilities and balconies which overlook the most impressive feature of the hotel - the pool area, which is a real sun trap.
- James IV, idealistic and militaristic, "first and foremost a warrior" as Dr Norman Macdougall has described him, spent at least 100,000 Scots (rather more than three years' income) on artillery and even more on his navy; 30,000 alone went on the building of the huge and spectacular Great Michael , a ship so impressive that it was promptly copied by Henry VIII, whose Henri Grace a Dieu was built virtually to the same specifications in 1512, a year after the Michael 's completion.