домашний; напоминающий родной дом
- "But we're homey, aren't we?"
- "Even back at primary school I was more of a homey, crafty person.
- Deeper insight into Damon's contradictory personality can be found in his second-favourite In Living Color character, Homey, a circus clown with an attitude, whose disdainful refrain, "Homey don't play that!" now echoes through schoolyards across America.
- Marjorie Yates is a much stronger figure as the alternately homey, vulnerable, and fiercely possessive Kate.
- He called most of the "Homes" or "Homey" for "homeboy".
- Despite a long day of rehearsals, and a long tiring performance, Gracie was the life of the party, and her homey Lancashire friendliness made everyone love her.
- It was homey.
- They all thought me secure, even if they didn't find Cliff Top exactly homey.
- It looked as if all traces of the cluttered, lived-in, homey kitchen, the heart and hearth of the home, had gone for ever.
- Her husband, Martin, is a husky, pipe-smoking, grey-haired man with a handlebar moustache, sitting broadly in his armchair, homey and smug.