мягкий; пологий; добрый; кроткий; незлобивый; нежный; ласковый; тихий; спокойный; легкий; слабый; послушный; смирный; отлогий; знатный; родовитый; великодушный; вежливый;
делать мягче; облагораживать; объезжать
- "I ask you, Wilson," Mr Browning said, gentle but aggrieved"
- Some soared up and down in gentle arcs: some shot horizontally: some rocketed high into the sky, then turned about and suddenly plummeted.
- However, a partner needs gentle handling to tread gently and with extreme caution.
- To Breeze and Gay she was unfailingly gentle and sweet-tempered; moreover, she was interested in her work, and her little pupils loved her.
- His gentle wit was also legendary.
- AIR supply is triple-filtered and super-cleaned, delivered in gentle streams over the operating area.
- Casino: Try a spot of gentle gambling at the Casino ideal for those who like a little more sophisticated entertainment.
- The very first effect of the absence of parental love is that the parent has no gentle sanction whereby the civilising process and the ensuing conscience can be started.
- Only gentle low relief pre-Cretaceous block-faulting can be seen on the flanks of the London-Brabant Massif.
- Even gentle exercises, such as Yoga, can put tremendous stress on the body if they are done without first dealing with the fundamental issues of end-gaining and faulty sensory perception.
- For Galton it was a gentle predisposition; For Binet it was strongly influenced by socioeconomic, cultural and educational factors.
- I had felt for the first time a gnawing loneliness, finding echoes of familiar landscapes in the sweep of a glen, the gentle bend of a river.
- His paintings are gentle, as though painted under water.