полет ; марш лестницы; перелет ; расстояние перелета; расстояние полета; порыв ; рейс [авиа] ; быстрое течение; течение времени; пориомания ; подъем ; стая (птиц) ; выводок ; град ; залп ; звено самолетов; ряд барьеров; ряд шлюзов; лестничный марш; пролет лестницы; бегство; побег ; поспешное отступление; отступление;
совершать перелет; слетаться
- It is why butterflies warm up before flight, either by exposing their wings to the sun's heat or by generating heat internally by vibrating them; it is why lizards bask in the morning sun; and it is the explanation for the saying: "fast runs the ant as the mercury rises".
- Her Royal Highness travelled in an aircraft of The Queen's Flight.
- Surprisingly there is only one index-linked gilt unit trust; it is run by Guinness Flight.
- "I just did a couple of wild things for the videos: I covered myself with a hundred thousand bees for the Flight Of The Bumblebee and I also walked on hot coals!"
- Flight supplements vary between days of the week, departure and arrival times.
- By the time she reached the shorter flight of stairs on the half-landing, Frankie had retreated all the way to his room and closed the door behind him, leaving only the smallest gap through which he peered with one eye.
- The severity of jet-lag, however, is dependent upon the number of time zones crossed rather than the length of flight.
- The flight from mind in respect either of its intellectual or sensational aspects would be disastrous, but the currently fashionable flight from both leaves us with no world at all.
- Time and again the images have a distilled beauty: the simple two-shot before the battle in which Krishna explains to the warrior Arjuna that "Victory and defeat, pleasure and pain are all the same", the sight of the nagaswaram (the shawm-like musical instruments) echoing their peals to the skies, Karna's golden lance speeding through the air on its momentous flight to pierce the green-bellied Ghatotkatcha.
- Ideally, take another flight straight away so that you can master any difficulties you may have experienced on the first flight.
- After Children in Flight , parcels of food and clothing started arriving at Dovercourt.
- In getting the bombs to where they can be used, air crews are helped by extensions to their senses - infra-red vision, light amplification and radar for night flight - all of which rely on electronics.
- His Royal Highness travelled in an aircraft of The Queen's Flight.