фейерверк ; салют ; вспыльчивость ; блеск ума
- I can still remember the slapping of the leather belts against the pulleys and the almost firework display as sparks flew when steel was being shaped on a grindstone.
- The evening will end with a spectacular firework display over the Thames.
- She stood in a large yard with a glass of white wine in her hand and it spilt down the front of her red dress when she jumped at the banging noise of a firework.
- My mother told me once that on November the fifth someone in the audience had thrown a firework at the screen and the people in the film jumped.
- The sponsors' firework display, timed to start on the final whistle, went off early, and during the distraction Cammack scored.
- By following our guidelines and shopping list, you can create a border like this one, ending the season with a cracking display of firework colours
- In August, the main square, the dignified Plaza Porticada, is the setting for an international festival of drama and dance, culminating in a magnificent firework display.
- It just falls all over, all round me like a firework going off and floating down the sky.
- The three of them sat down and watched the fantastic firework display on the airfield that they had caused.
- At the rehearsals for the firework display which will end the gala, the noise monitors recorded 98 decibels.
- Hundreds of thousands of people poured into the streets to watch the firework display - a fact which, Mr Deng boasted, proves that "China's social order has returned to normal".
- The stumps were pitched at 12 o'clock after a firework display.
- This is the first time UEFA has banned a Dutch club, but two years ago the national team were ordered to replay a European Championship qualifying match behind closed doors after Cyprus's goalkeeper had been struck by a firework.