забор ; изгородь ; ограда ; загородка ; ограждение; штакетник ; фехтование; укрыватель краденого; скупщик краденого; малина [жарг.] ; направляющий угольник;
ограждать; огораживать; загораживать; фехтовать; уклоняться от прямого ответа; защищать; брать препятствие; запрещать охоту и рыбную ловлю; укрывать краденое; продавать краденое
- But this is so only where the fence etc. was erected with reference to the highway and would probably not apply where the fence was erected for some other reason ( A.G. v Beynon , 1969 2 All ER 263).
- Make sure that the horse is on his hocks, that he is balanced, in rhythm and with enough impulsion to jump the fence.
- Looking carefully both ways, he led Erika across the road, on to the gravel plaza, and peered through the metal fence.
- I put up an entirely illegal barbed wire fence.
- On arrival the patrol members find that two men have apparently just crashed a lorry through a fence and swum across the River Spree.
- The relaxed atmosphere of the sixth form was exploited to the full by Gedge and he made his first nave steps into a political arena, ones that ended at the school's perimeter fence.
- Called the Fence-fix, it is a metal coupler which can be used to fix rails or fence panels to 3in square posts.
- For example, one stop at the second fence and one at the third results in a total of 40 penalties (20 + 20), whereas two stops at the second obstacle gives a total of 60 penalties (20 + 40).
- Head half right (farmhouse ahead) to corner of fence, then proceed alongside fence on left to stile .
- The way this defence was used can be seen from the following submission, made by a defendant charged with the possession of a hacksaw blade with intent to do criminal damage to the perimeter fence of the US naval base at Brawdy:
- Go forward (not on the track of the farm) across (first) field to where the wall meets fence to the right of the farm and here take gate into second field.
- The warden of Galtres Forest had "the profits of pigs entering the forest during the fence month; to wit, one halfpenny from each pig".
- The following day the whole fence can be raked down from both sides to make it shed rain better, and the rakings piled on top.