расход ; трата ; расходы ; расходование; издержки ; цена
- Because of the difficulty in isolating C. trachomatis , the time it takes to do so, and the expense involved, there are very few laboratories prepared to take on routine chlamydia isolation.
- SHEFFIELD United's remarkable climb up the First Division continued at the expense of Everton, who are moving just as rapidly in the opposite direction, writes Don Hardisty.
- It seems that Watkins's energies have gone into making sure he has got the details right at the expense of analysis.
- If only the population could just manage, by random drift, to get itself over the knife-edge, it could coast down the slope to the Tit for Tat side, and everyone would do much better at the banker's (or "nature's") expense.
- Until yesterday, these would have seen Barnes deployed on one flank with Rocastle's defensive awareness earning him a ninth cap at Waddle's expense on the other.
- Heavens above, if we're not ashamed of these unclean things, at least let's regret the expense."
- This not an invariable pattern for monographs, but readers can usually expect that the central figure of a book will receive prominence at the expense of any other artists.
- They may live far from their nearest bureau and the expense or lack of public transport may prevent them from coming.
- It would come predominantly from middle-aged, middle-class voters in the South and be chiefly at the expense of the Social and Liberal Democrats, Social Democrats and Greens.
- Until the early 1980s, the smallest sizes of practice increased proportionately at the expense of all other size groups.
- It also states that while Labour might achieve a modest reduction in unemployment through its job training schemes, it would be at the expense of higher inflation and a weaker current account, and would still leave unemployment stuck at just under three million for two years.
- A short painless time in the shop, a little expense and those old favourites will be back on the road again.
- However, this 200 had to take into account the expense of all the other public revenue services received by the client: the costs of the other services were deducted from the notional 200 and the residue could be used to buy in extra home support."