вносить в список; регистрировать; вербовать; записываться; вступать в члены; зачислять в армию; поступать на военную службу
- Emergency University classes on a small scale have been organised, and some 3,000 students are expected to enroll for the University for June next, but only a small proportion of the University buildings can be released by the Army.
- because the verderers ought not and are not able to enroll anything in their rolls except a presentment of the foresters, and the foresters presented nothing of the matters aforesaid.
- To enroll thee;
- Many trilobites could enroll when threatened, just like the living woodlouse some of them even evolved locking devices to make their enrollment really secure.
- The Open University is notable for being a nonresidential university, providing tuition by correspondence and though special television and radio progams; it is the only university that required no formal academic qualifications in order to enroll.
- Whole villages of the provinces of Moscow, Riazan, and Tambov left their work and flocked to Moscow to enroll.