раскрытие; открытие; обнаружение; разоблачение
- As for the first, disclosure is costly, and at some point the costs begin to outweigh the benefits of increased disclosure.
- Similar disclosure provisions already operate in the UK in relation to overseas companies which have a place of business here (although the requirement to file group accounts would be new), whereas in other member states additional information may currently be required relating to that branch (e.g. branch accounts which would effectively reveal dealings between the branch and the rest of the company).
- The lack of disclosure is the easy bit: either our party-members told the world or they did not.
- "Notwithstanding the general need to protect journalistic sources," he said, "this is a case where the balance comes down in favour of disclosure."
- The Consumers' Association, which first forced disclosure of the hazards last August, described the list as "a welcome first step, but inadequate".
- may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law in a democratic society in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the impartiality of the judiciary.
- European regulators are generally less particular, so companies have less reason to escape disclosure by issuing privately.
- The disclosure required by paragraph 51 need not be given for equity shares which have the following features:
- One major shock disclosure is that social workers, care workers and teachers are involved in "institutional abuse" of a considerable scale.
- The Disclosure Directive lays down minimum disclosure requirements throughout the EC and is aimed at improving the transparency of the securities markets.
- What disclosure should be made in the respective companies' financial statements?
- Health information is also subject to the doctor's right to refuse disclosure on the ground that it would be likely to cause serious injury to the health of the subject or another.
- Things may have reached breaking point following the disclosure that Sunderland approached Crystal Palace manager Steve Coppell over Crosby's job as Roker boss.