- The amount, date and full details of the debt
- The IASC's exposure draft E40 proposes that split accounting be required for convertible debt.
- The fact that the government is financing all their perks with a national debt that will bankrupt their children and a taxation policy that will see all their factory jobs being given to cheapo Moroccans and Poles has not yet struck home.
- The old debt has been nagging away these last 16 years, and Moore made a point last week of reminding Bobby Robson of the hostile reception England can expect on Wednesday.
- City: Debt figures hint at new confidence
- Generally, if security is given for a debt and default is made in repayment of that debt, the secured creditor is entitled to appoint a receiver to safeguard his interest.
- Previous MERAWEC workshops have included The Image of the Arab and the African in the Western Media , Portraits of Women from the Middle East and Africa , Debt and Democracy and we plan seminars on Women and Oil , Western Feminism and Third World Women , Migration and Women .
- After starting last year with net debt of 6.3m, it now has net cash of almost 4m.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board is to press ahead with an approach that would expand the use of fair value accounting for investments in debt and equity securities.
- PROPERTY-RELATED DEBT: A MAP OF THE MINEFIELD The good news about property-related debt is that there are many ways to deal with it; the bad news is that a lot can go wrong in the process
- Otherwise, the under sheriff pays to the creditor sufficient money to cover the judgment debt, costs and interest and fi.
- Or they could convert their debt into new guaranteed bonds whose yield was just 6.5%.
- "I am forever in your debt."