привлекательный; миловидный; милый; умный; сообразительный; находчивый; остроумный
- CUTE QUOTIENT: Pretty with lively big eyes and a wide mouth.
- Looking (at first glance) like a cross between a Nintendo Gameboy and a bend-i-bus, the Quickshot Supervision features a comfortable, ergonomic design, 61mm square screen, stereo sound and cute little screen tilter that lets you play it flat without developing a permanent rick in your neck!
- "The Zoom is ecologically correct, cute to behold, and promises to be highly practical both to run and keep.
- THEY were fresh-faced and cute and heralded the Swinging Sixties.
- But he's not cute."
- SOFT drinks giant PepsiCo has adorned the front cover of its annual report with pictures of cute white bunnies.
- WHEN director Alan Rudolph cast cute couple Bruce Willis and Demi Moore in his suspense drama Mortal Thoughts , little did he know the pair would do over 200 million of business this summer (with Die Hard 2 and Ghost ), an unexpected boost that could give the arthouse auteur a much-needed hit
- Most memorable is the Andrex one showing a cute puppy, and a boy on a loo.
- That's completely gone, and now with the emphasis on the woman lawyer the interest is in her relationship with her cute young male assistant lawyer.
- Moles, cute but catastrophic
- Overlook the oddball Cynos badge on the back (Cynos is derived from cynosure, or centre of attention) and the cute rear-drive Toyota coupe has plenty going for it.
- Toyota's Paseo coupe is cute and excellent value for money, but it lacks sparkle.
- "And you think Sweetman's cute?"