покупатель ; заказчик ; клиент ; завсегдатай
- She claimed that their action had been ill-considered and ironic coming so soon after the launch of their customer service charter.
- Each Monday, current intelligence groups for various parts of the world meet in the Cabinet Office, bringing together line men from all the intelligence-gathering agencies and their customer departments.
- Trade prices increased during the year and this will need to be reflected in customer prices for 1991.
- Whether you are dealing with small children or addressing a board meeting, getting information from the man who's repairing your washing machine or closing a big deal with a new customer, you need to be able to put yourself and your message across.
- But they would help to reduce still further that small minority of cases where a customer is turned away when he would not have been, given careful objective reflection; or where the customer mistakenly feels aggrieved at what is in truth a fair decision.
- Competition among retailers is good news for the customer.
- Mark the limit on the customer's account in the sales ledger and make sure that whoever is involved in sales or in order taking knows what it is.
- Local authorities will need to become more "customer sensitive" and return to a culture where local government is about service to the public.
- IT is not too late to save thousands of miners' jobs, says John Baker, boss of British Coal's biggest customer National Power.
- A crucial contribution of TQM theory is the redefinition of the concept of the customer.
- A summary of our Customer Guarantee Scheme is given here.
- Which "type" of customer is each of the following:
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time "the Conditions") regulate the use of an Abbeylink Card ("your Card") and form the basis of a contract between the customer (you) and Abbey National plc (us).