недовольство; жалоба ; болезнь ; недомогание; недуг ; боль
- Case No. 1: 28 year-old male with a chief complaint of fits of anger for not apparent reason.
- But those who wish to make a formal complaint can contact Detective Sergeant Donovan of the computer crime unit, tel.: 01-725 2434.
- But Dave has a complaint: "Tokyo's getting crowded with foreigners," he says.
- But even this is not as extensive as it appears at first sight for, in conducting an investigation on a complaint, the Tribunal must apply "the principles applicable by a court on an application for judicial review".
- The only sane response to a complaint in some circumstances is a firm "no" but it is important that the complaint is seen to have been given serious consideration and that those that have complained are not made to feel foolish.
- There was a definite history of grief preceding the onset of the chief complaint.
- If, however, you suffer from a skin complaint such as eczema, psoriasis or acne, you may need to seek further advice (an aromatherapist, herbalist or nutritionist) who will devise for you a personalised healing programme.
- Alex Higgins brought a complaint against his former manager, Howard Kruger, and Higgins himself is the defendant in a charge arising from recent incidents at Stoke and Reading.
- He had been working at tar Processing and the fumes had given him an unpleasant skin complaint.
- The narrowness of the academic content of many "A" level courses has been a constant cause of complaint and concern over several years.
- What a common complaint this is.
- Provision is made by s.107(4) of the 1936 Act for any person aggrieved by the refusal of the local authority to grant a consent to the establishment of an offensive trade, by a time limit attached to the consent, or by the refusal to extend such a time limit, but not if the consent is conditional, to appeal by way of complaint to the Magistrates' court.
- Our letter will give you the name, address and telephone number of the employee dealing with your complaint.