торговля ; оптовая торговля; коммерция ; общение
- Families, commerce and industry need heat, light and power at prices they can afford.
- It is interesting and perhaps unusual that it developed first in politics but now is used more and more in commerce and industry.
- Deeper and deeper was the basic recession message in the British Chambers of Commerce quarterly economic survey.
- He heads a new "super-ministry", covering industry, foreign trade, post and telecommunications, commerce and the budget, as well as economy and finance.
- " Streamline has been in regular use at the Chambre de Commerce since the early 1980's.
- So, caught between a burgeoning rock and roll infrastructure that highlights Irish rock and roll as industry, and a musical community that puts most of its faith in trad values, Dublin enters the Nineties as meeting place of commerce and culture.
- Commerce .
- Little did the other helpers know that I had had real experience in the world of commerce outside.
- The Harappan civilization of the Indus Valley has also provided evidence of highly advanced technology, city planning, social structure, commerce and maritime activity dating back to 4000BC.
- He is also trying to finish a commerce degree at university, but the remarkable series of events which has seen South Africa catapulted into the cricketing limelight means that studies might have to take a back seat for at least 1992.
- Part of the reason was a growing belief in the power of scientific thinking to improve trade and commerce.
- By the time I reentered, the guests were in open debate, and the discussion - with much talk of commerce and interest rates - was quite beyond me.
- wheels of commerce Lubricate machinery