пиджак ; френч ; китель ; мех ; мундир ; пальто; верхнее платье; шерсть ; шубка ; оперение; оболочка ; плева ; покров ; слой ; покровный слой; грунт ; обкладка ; обшивка ; облицовка ;
покрывать; крыть; обмазать; облицовывать
- It was made of the same material as the coat.
- Reluctantly, the great golden beast left his excavation and pushed back through the reeds - pausing only to shake the dirt from his coat.
- By the time the train arrived in Madrid the Arabs had stolen my coat.
- She'd be tucked beneath the blanket and the heavy coat and watching Gloria put on her make-up before she went out.
- Then prime and undercoat the bare wood and put on one top coat to finish the job.
- As if she'd been wearing a coat of many many colours, and, beached on the desert island shore of Pity Me, had shredded the damn shrunken thing.
- As Joe watched her put on her coat and hat he experienced a keen sense of disappointment, for he was realising it had been in his mind to escort her to work.
- Somehow it sounds even more so coming from a ballerina sitting in full-length black mink coat and twiddling with diamond earrings.
- All was dressed up like Bud Flanagan for some reason almost drowning in a raccoon coat.
- "I just been up the school," answered Nelly, undoing her coat.
- It was therefore with surprise that they saw the coach draw up bearing the Lassiter coat of arms.
- Its exceptionally shaggy coat, almost yak-like, covers its face as well as its body, and becomes matted and felted after a long winter.
- Vic asked, retrieving the egg from his duffel coat pocket and giving it to Mungo.