очищать; чистить; дезинфицировать
- Over the years, the experts seem to have got in all of a lather over what we should do to cleanse our skin properly.
- In our urge to cleanse and control our world we have, for cats, often unwittingly polluted it.
- Nettle - said to cleanse the blood which in turn means healthier hair and skin; when brewed, makes a good anti-dandruff rinse.
- David realised he couldn't cleanse himself - only God could do it.
- Gentle shampoos which cleanse well are Lancaster Very Mild Shampoo.
- Cleanse your face as usual and take off any residue with toner.
- Cleanse your inner self of the forces, coupled with fear, that push you out of your inner sanctum.
- Every touch with God and every touch of God can strengthen the soul for the journey through life and cleanse and sanctify and prepare it for life in the world to come.
- Lying in rows on the floor, we breathed deeply without pause, the idea being that we can cleanse our bodies of negative thoughts and that some, by actually reliving the experience of their birth, can release their first hang-ups.
- Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love thee and worthily magnify thy holy name; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Juniper is regarded by many intuitive aromatherapists as having the power to cleanse on a psychic as well as a physical level.
- At a rave in Stafford's Bingley Hall last month, Altern-8 launched an offensive by proclaiming rock music dead, flying in an African witch doctor to "cleanse the air of rock" with an ancient incantation, and rounding off the ceremony themselves with the sacrifice of a Fender Stratocaster.
- Significantly, however, this ritual was not allowed to take place within the sacred precincts: the animal was burned whole "outside the camp", its blood was not offered at the altar but burned along with the carcass, and the officiating priest was required to cleanse himself after the sacrifice.