нож мясника; нож ; косарь ; колун ; зубы ; лесоруб ; билетер ; тиккер ; вертолет ; пулемет ; прерыватель
- "I'm taking the chopper from your helipad here back to London.
- He turned to Paddy, "Did you hear about that sergeant who walked into the back of a chopper in Northern Ireland?"
- WIELDING a meat chopper, a man slashed and injured two government workers and a policeman yesterday as they tried to evict him from his home in Kowloon Walled City, which the Hong Kong government says is a slum and should be demolished.
- John Walker from Oxford asks how to get the Gunship chopper in the air.
- LHX Attack Chopper
- I want the CEO up here, by chopper, within the hour.
- There is a winnower, a bolting machine and a crusher, as well as a root chopper, used to chop turnips etc.
- I'll have a police chopper waiting at Frankfurt Airport to fly you to the nearest airfield."
- He'd board the chopper when he'd finished his drink, tell the pilot to take him to London Airport.
- A new truck and suspension system was designed by the Department and a major step forward taken with new technology in the introduction of electronic chopper control.
- What a mess there was to clean up, and I had to hit the cooking pot with my chopper to get Tony's head out.
- Straightaway, he made a niche for himself as our left-back, and his fearless diving headers made him a tremendous favourite with the Palace fans, who dubbed him "Chopper" in recognition of his decisive interceptions with his unruly fair hair.
- I'd give you a lift to London in the chopper which arrived back last night, but I'm inspecting a certain defence establishment en route ."