цыпленок ; курица ; петух ; курятина ; птенец ; юнец ; ребенок ; новоиспеченный ; трус
- As you will see in the final reading from Gowie Corby Plays Chicken nobody w ill put up with Gowie's cruel jokes for ever and it's not long before people's patience with him runs out.
- "I know where every bone in a chicken is," she once told me, licking her fingers as she removed the umpteenth.
- There's something of the chicken and egg situation in this.
- "Tasty free-range chicken."
- Across the whole end of the building, stretching from the ceiling down into the river, was a curtain of linked metal like thick over-sized chicken wire, presumably originally installed to keep thieves away from any boat in the dock.
- The following Trademarks are owned by McDonald's Restaurants Limited: McDonald's, Big Mac, Chicken McNuggets, Filet-o-Fish, McChicken Sandwich.
- Pressure fryers are used principally for dishes such as chicken, fish and mushrooms - but not chips - where the requirement is to keep the food moist.
- If anyone writes in to say that Francis Bacon noticed the flashes when he got out of his coach to freeze a chicken in the snow, I shall leave the country, suitably disguised, and write piteous letters about being a laughing stock to all, coupled with the name of sundry.
- Tender pigeon breast salad; smoked chicken spring roll; dry champagne sorbet; monkfish with basil and crispy ratatouille: all were prepared perfectly.
- I have chosen a spiced chicken pilaff, which can be served with a fresh tomato and chilli chutney to liven things up if the evening looks a little dull.
- A pig and a chicken were walking together and they saw a huge sign advertising scrambled eggs and bacon.
- "Awful isn't it?" said the chicken.
- I use basmati whenever I can, and for dishes such as Chicken Pilaf it is superb.