- Dr Darsee's suspension as a research fellow in cardiology at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.
- This is especially true in surgery and cardiology, two of the specialties that have the greatest difficulty in producing adequately trained academics.
- Our oesophageal aboratory serves a population of 1.5 million people and is sited in a hospital which contains the regional thoracic surgery unit and the regional medical cardiology centre.
- HEART patient Ken Woods is in the cardiology unit.
- The correct person to initiate and oversee coronary rehabilitation is the district cardiologist or physician with an interest in cardiology.
- Consultant Cardiologist Regional Medical Cardiology Centre Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
- When I was first taught cardiology there was little evidence for the efficacy of secondary prevention after myocardial infarction.
- Oxfordshire health authority has decided that a threatened 500,000 overspend means it cannot open a new cardiology unit which would have freed beds for other uses.
- Current areas in the department include nutrition, aspects of welfare and the effects of stress, cardiology, respiratory medicine of all species, small animal gastroenterology, equine dysautonomia (grass sickness), allergic skin disease, endocrinology, epidemiology, orthopaedics, anaesthesia, molecular genetics of canine retinal diseases, immunity to nematode parasites, the role of proteases and their inhibitors in allergic diseases, equine and bovine reproduction and herd health.
- IAN McMILLAN entered medicine when his chosen speciality was developing rapidly, following wartime and post-war advances in anaesthesiology, diagnostic cardiology and other technologies.
- Senior Lecturer in Cardiology and Consultant Cardiologist University of Wales College of Medicine (Current appointment: Professor of Cardiology, University of Edinburgh)
- Department of Cardiology Glenfield General Hospital, Leicester