смотреть; созерцать; видеть; замечать
- At 107/759, lo and behold, yet another Eleanor!
- When things are not right he can be almost static, but when in full flow his grace, elegance and timing have been beautiful to behold.
- Lo and behold!
- Delicate blossoms of Primus avium "Plena" are a delight to behold
- And behold there were sheep being driven, and they went not forward but stood still; and the shepherd lifted his hand to smite them with his staff, and his hand remained up.
- "Now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation."
- "Behold, the fire and the wood; but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?"
- She had not yet raised her eyes to the frescos; she would do so in due course; she found them almost unbearably painful to behold.
- On that cross her dying Son said to John: "Behold, your mother!"
- "And it came to pass, that when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces"; and Abraham in his dream heard that his seed would rule over "the Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."
- These lovely plants may take time to form large flowering clumps but after a few years are a sight to behold and are worth every bit of effort you expend.
- NEW AESTHETICS FOR NEW DIRECTORS - finding and funding new film and television directors which also points the way to the styles, subjects and emotions of the British film and television culture of the future, - LOW AND BEHOLD!