мальки ; мелкая рыбешка; мелюзга ; внутренности некоторых животных в жареном виде; жареное мясо; жаркое; пикник ;
жарить; жариться; зажаривать; обжаривать; поджариваться
- Would these have contributed to the death of the fry?
- Once the fry hatched I moved them into a tank of their own.
- Similar associations occur between fish/mobile invertebrates and other sessile invertebrates, notably the diadema sea urchin which provides protection to fish fry with its long sharp spines.
- STEPHEN FRY London WC2
- "Well," said Mrs Fry.
- Once they start to hatch the emerging fry will be picked up in the parent's mouth and deposited into a pre-dug pit, or under the edge of a rock.
- Whether Fry was justified in his interpretations of Czanne is not our present question.
- I was thinking of a pair of Dwarf Gouramis, as I feel they would be safe with eggs or fry.
- Above: Small amounts of algae should be left on the rocks and glass on which the fry can graze.
- Apart from the occasions when bream are preoccupied with full larders of fry, there are times all through the year when they will eat a small fish, just the same as there are times when they will chomp a lobworm.
- Fry the onions in remaining butter until soft.
- For this reason it is advisable to be a little "sloppy" in your maintenance when fry are expected.
- Fry deliberately wrote the next part of his essay in a railway refreshment room ("One must remember that public places of this kind merely reflect the average citizen's soul, as expressed in his home").