уютный; удобный; укромный;
- "But it's been a complicated situation; we've had to cancel or reschedule gigs with Cozy's band because of Brian's thing, and there was a further complication
- So, by my twentieth gig I was playing the Rainbow in Finsbury Park with Cozy, supporting Suzi Quatro, and was more than a bit nervous.
- "Then I went to the States to record and tour with another band and, when I returned, a bassist friend had left Cozy Powell's "Hammer" band when Cozy was charting regularly, and so I took over from him.
- Left, this page: Dublin radical Gavin Friday disapproves of Dublin's cozy retro rock community
- To break away, to London, a bedsit, a rather cozy bedsit, laughter and plonk, moaning in the staffroom, and laughter, and exhaustion, and nothing, nothing achieved, not for the kids, not by me.
- A few months ago Cozy put a solo album out, and a band together which I'm also part of, with a few gigs coming up in Germany now, and then more round Europe in January.
- The sentimental taste is cozy for the heroines born in the town.
- The late '80s saw Neil join Brit-based Japanese metallers Vow Wow, followed by Murray moving into the somewhat more credible Black Sabbath camp, alongside Sab mainman Tony Iommi, Cozy Powell on drums and vocalist Tony Martin.
- It's combining forces really; with Cozy's thing it would have been mostly instrumental, including Cozy's "Greatest Hits", but with Tony involved we can legitimately do some Sabbath songs which he co-wrote, as we effectively have three quarters of the line-up.
- After Neil's stint with Cozy Powell's band, he changed tack, adopting a more jazz-rock leaning with his next band, Colosseum II.
- "Yes, well luckily for me, Cozy Powell and Neil Murray are into it and we will go out in November and do some gigs.